• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Amano RIP?

Using Google translate:

In Niigata City West Kaba Ward global photographer , to express the natural ecosystems in the aquarium " Nature Aquarium " in the proponent is also a Takashi Amano ( Amano Takashi ) Mr. 18 minutes at 4:00 pm 11 , of pneumonia He died at his home in West Kaba Ward for . 61 -year-old . West Kaba Ward born . Home District, western Kaba Makiko 4491 . Wake , funeral will solemnize with relatives . Chief mourner is eldest son Yuta ( Yuta ) 's . It opens a farewell party at a later date .

Mr. Amano is through a professional cyclist , he worked as a photographer on the theme of domestic and international nature . In the 2008 Hokkaido Toyako Summit are exhibited the works that captured the virgin forest of Sado , to collect the world's attention . In " Earth stipple Takashi Amano 's eyes " from April 2010 in Niigata Nippo , it was serialized nature and landscape photos and statements of the world outside the prefecture . Niigata Nippo Culture Award ( art department ) , Niigata Prefecture Governor Award ( arts and culture ) , and has won such as Ango Prize Niigata Special Award .

In addition, the management of the water plants cultivation related manufacturers " Aqua Design Amano " in the West Kaba Ward . Tokyo Sky Tree (Tokyo, Sumida -ku ) " Sumida Aquarium " and to be annexed to and produced a Nature Aquarium , etc. Lisbon Oceanarium in Portugal.

make me feel really sad and I had to wipe away few tears ..

At least he got to see the success of his creation in Lisbon, his most spectacular aquascape.

RIP Takashi Amano :(

I´m shocked.... A year or two ago... Amano's dramatic weight loss caughy my attention... I can´t avoid thinking in desease. The official death cause is pneumonia.

Is a big loss for our hobby.

RIP, Master Amano! You was the biggest inspiration for aquascaping and you have changed the life and perception of the World forever for many of us. Soo sad! Still can't believe it...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back