• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Amano seminar DVD - Malaysia 2010

ghostsword

I have purchased the DVD of Amano lecture and demonstration, from his visit to Malaysia in 2010.

Received it last night and watched it with the family. It is almost 2 hours of professional footage, with English and Chinese subtitles.

News ||| ADA Nature Aquarium - Aqua Design Amano Co., Ltd

But you cannot buy online, you need to email info@adana.com.my, then Mr. LC Chan send a paypal invoice.

Very good DVD, I really recommend it to all.

Will also try to take two 10 minute snippets and post so that you can have an idea.

Actually learnt lots from the video, truly recommend it.

One for the Ada fans, Amano compared the soil additives to multivitamins. You may not need them, but there is no harm in taking them.

I like his honesty on the camera, he was not trying to push the sales, was just being honest as why he uses it. Also confessed that he uses a triangular ruler as opposed to the sand flattener, but that day had to use the sand flattener that Ada sells.

Go ahead and buy it. :thumbup:

The DVD including registered Air Mail to UK is USD20.00.

One of the best purchases I have made! And no, do not ask me to make copies, I will not do that. :)

I was told that there is only 40 dvd's left, so if you want it buy, it is really good DVD.

Was amazing to see Amano planting, he really is fast planter.

Yea Amano was really gracious ans humble. Did you see him using a triangular ruler instead of the bling sand flattener? Something I will remember for life.

Anyone spot me in the crowd? Lol.

flygja said:
Yea Amano was really gracious ans humble. Did you see him using a triangular ruler instead of the bling sand flattener? Something I will remember for life.

Anyone spot me in the crowd? Lol.

It was very cool and humble! No gimmicks, no fancy, no airs, just a great display of skill.

Did not spot you on the crowd, don't know what you look like! :)

Once you post those short snippets I'll let you know if I see myself :lol:

Here's a small pic...
5221265348_da8d02b744_z.jpg

There's a guy reading the ADA catalogue near the TV screen on the left. I'm in the black t-shirt 2 seats away from him on the same row. :geek:

In that snippet you posted, it so happens that I was the person asking the first question (for the snippet, not the entire show). David from Penang. Thats me! LOL!

Back