• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

amanos personal tank '6750litres' step by step

I've not seen that process, only the end results. Very cool.

Interesting comments about Amano not even doing the 'scape himself. I'd be well in there getting my hands dirty, no matter how minted or busy I was...

Thanks for sharing, Sam.

George Farmer said:
I've not seen that process, only the end results

same here. i woundered if there was any pics a when i first saw it

George Farmer said:
I'd be well in there getting my hands dirty, no matter how minted or busy I was...

:lol: i dont know who wouldnt be, it would be great to actually get in the tank

I don't mean to boast...but I've seen this before. :p It really does bring the immense scale of the tank to light when you see people in it though, great photos.

Themuleous said:
I didn't realise he actually built the building as well!!! Nutter! :lol:

Sam

Weird as it is to us, it is fairly normal to build your own house in some parts of the world! If you are poor you just build it bit by bit over the years. or build in wood, then replace it with concrete at a later date.

A friend of mine builds a storey every couple of years on her family house. After 10 years they will celebrate finishing it by putting a roof on! :lol: :lol:

To those cultures the idea of paying money for a house that someone else has built... that can seem weird!!!!!

(My dad built his own house in Thailand, took a couple of years to do, but was actually quite straightforward :wideyed: as they are geared up to do it.)

Excuse my rant, it is just that this is the exact kind of difference between cultures that I find fascinating :D

Back