• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Amazon Sword's leaves growing out the water

My amazon sword plant is 3ft now and growing fast its in a nutrient rich soil and i fertilise once a week i love it but would like to know how tall it will grow any guesses ?

Attachments

• DSC_0241.JPG
    DSC_0241.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 147
  • DSC_0242.JPG
    DSC_0242.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 147
Pretty tall if it already grows like this... But depends a bit on what Echinodorus sp. it is. So that is what you need to know,there are quite a few.

Anyway, 80 cm tall ain't an issue for the larger Echinodorus sp. The ones I personally know that can grow pretty tall are E. Cordifolius and E. grandiflorus and a few crossbreed cultivars.

Here is another one :) No idea what Echi it is.. Also seen more mature pictures from ths tank with the same plants twice as big with flowers.
It is in here somewhere in a Discus thread..
tumblr_oaqis7u7u51s3c1oao1_1280.jpg

Here it is Amazon sword semi emersed on wood
Marcel @zozo do you know whose scape this is and if they originally posted it on UKAPS ?

1626027422263.png

Last edited:
Here it is Amazon sword semi emersed on wood
Marcel @zozo do you know whose scape this is and if they originally posted it on UKAPS ?

View attachment 171757

I don't know if somebody was before me posting this... But when I did post this I found this picture on Pinterest without a source... But I've also seen pictures of this very same tank in an earlier stage. I'll see if i can find something about it. Because i found it back again with googling Emersed Echinodorus with google images. :)

Edit: Got it
Portuguese LFS Aquaeden, most likely an ordered project from one of their customers. Since it's in a library that doesn't look like an LFS.

Maybe it's also on this site, but i don't read Portuguese that easily. Paulo @LondonDragon to the rescue.

Last edited:
Back