• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Amount of dosing

Can someone tell me if I need to increase the dose of all in one solution from aquarium plant food, I'm currently dosing 30ml a day, plants all growing nicely but not sure if I need to increase because the plants are larger,also using pressurised co2 at 3bps,drop checker a nice lime green colour,thanks in advance.

if you do regular water changes of 50% or so per week then you can't really overdose with the all in one as you take the excess back out when you do your water changes.
as long as everything is growing well and you have no melt or signs of low nutrients etc then you'll be fine as you currently are if the plants look like they need more then put more in.
The all in one stuff is basically pre-mixed EI so its all just a best guess anyway. To put it in perspective I use a 500ml mix of the all in one from apf once a month in a 35litre tank with no injected co2 and low lighting.

Back