• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Amyone know where I can get long suction cup clips from please?

ojustaboo

Hi all

I have a few long suction cup clips, I have no idea where I got them from. I would like to get some more, but no matter what I google for, I always end up with the normal ones.

Here is a pic I just took, I'm after the longer one on the left (for 12mm pipe)

Capture.PNG

Has anyone any idea where I can get them from please?

Many thanks

Hi!
Such kind of clips comes together with my e901 Cristal Profi. Can be used on the back side of the tank for positioning the pipes in proper position or for spray bar. Maybe you can try to search for spare parts (accessories) of this kind of external filter.

Many thanks, given me something to search for. The JBL fixsets are ideal, however I'm not paying £30 for 6 suction cups and clips (£9.71 per pack of two)

The sunsun filters look interesting, I believe the APS filters are the same but rebranded. So will hunt out spares for both of those to see if I can come up with anything

A very quick google and I can get 10 of the normal short ones delivered for £3.99. That's more the price range I'm wanting :)

Last edited:
Hi
Where are U based?
If in Uk can send U some free of charge as I have from my Tetratech filters and dont use them
Regards Konsa

Back