• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

An alternative Co2 reactor

Yeah, it looks fabulous but might easily be another case of form taking precedence over function. I mean, it's basically Gucci's version of the AM500 without the bioballs. There is nothing "unique" about counter-current injection principle. And it's glass which means the clumsier of us need not apply. :( (how does being made of glass improve it's reliability?)

What irritates me about this ad is they tell you nothing of the specifications that matters the most - namely what is the diameter of the water spuds? How does one purge gas buildup in the reaction chamber, or is this not a factor? Well, I can't tell , but I do know that each has a numbered certificate proving it's exclusivity and the production in an Italian glass manufacture - great, that's sure to help me grow better plants... :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Am I the only one then that thinks it just looks like a lump of (probably) overpriced glass then? :lol: Sorry, but glass does nothing for me, I prefer glass as it is discrete but utility is the winner for me, and it seems that all these nice cheap glass diffusers are just as good as the more expensive ones.

If I want to spend my money on something sexy, I'll buy my wife a present. :p

Ade

Back