• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

announcing...

I ran 'Gumi' and 'Iwagumi' past my partner... answer is no I'm afraid. He said it sounds like something that came from a swamp. I explained that an iwagumi is far from swamp-like and is in fact very beautiful... still no. He did like MOJO though!

ummm... who thinks it's twins? It's unlikely (none in the family) but I'm huge... It's highly unlikely my dates are wrong, for reasons I won't go into here (too much detail!).

I'm only 9 weeks pregnant!

DSCF3128.jpg

hi guys! I'm back after a few months with no internet while I moved house!

I'm pleased to announce I'm having a baby boy! And Paulo, just ONE! I grew amazingly for the first 12 weeks or so, and then slowed down again and I'm looking more the size I should be now.

Just caught up on this,not long now!!I must say I thought ooer when I saw your 9 week pic!!Any recent ones?My little one is 5 months now,big bro is 4,big sis 20.I loved being pregnant and adore babies,but won't have any more now.So I need to secure fixes of baby loveliness of other peoples babes from here on in.

Back