• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Another Goverment Shortfall

mattyc

I am a student studying at UCLAN and i still havnt seen any of the loan money i require to live and pay my tuision fees how hard can it be to approve loans for students. Student loans are soon due to be applied for, for next year and they still have a rediculous amount of this years applications to do STILL. i am not supprised that the country has spireling depts
I have found this story on the BBC have a look if you are interested.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8390948.stm

mattyc said:
I am a student studying at UCLAN and i still havnt seen any of the loan money i require to live and pay my tuision fees how hard can it be to approve loans for students. Student loans are soon due to be applied for, for next year and they still have a rediculous amount of this years applications to do STILL. i am not supprised that the country has spireling depts
I have found this story on the BBC have a look if you are interested.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/8390948.stm

i will tell you where you money has gone - to help towards third world countires combat their Co2 levels and I bet the money not spent on tree's

paul

My finance went through problem free, guess I really took it for granted.
What's your unis approach? With ours they're dishing out emergency loans for those effected so they can carry on (relatively) problem free.
What/where you studying?

I am going to get an emergency loan tomorow so i can survive crhistmas! i have had nothing but problems with my loan and i was amazed at the total mess the whole system is in. the first term is over and there are still over hundred thousend people who havnt receved their money!

I am studying for a BEng in motorsport engineering at UCLAN, preston univercity.

Flyfisherman said:
i will tell you where you money has gone - to help towards third world countires combat their Co2 levels and I bet the money not spent on tree's

I would have spent it all on going to war but all the armed forces have shocking levels of equiptment. it is proably going on the goverments expenses!!! :mad:

Back