Anubias yellowing?

Discussion in 'Plant Help' started by tko187, 22 Dec 2009.

1. tko187

tko187 Member

Hi, I have anubias nana in my tank, been doing really well since start up and growing about 3 new leaves per week, my question is this, I have just noticed a couple of leaves starting to yellow. My tank is 180ltr with co2 and full ei dosing, I also have two korali pumps for circulation and a fluval 305 filter, I'm adding easycarbo everday at the recommended dose, any ideas what is causing this or is it normal as it looks like they are the oldest leaves on the plant, should I just remove them or try something else?

Thanks for the help.

2. CeeJay

CeeJay Member

Hi tko187
    If you are sure nothing has changed in your tank, I would just remove the sick leaves and hopefully the new growth will be in good order.
    If the yellowing continues, then something has definitely changed in your tank and you will need to nail that problem first.

3. Dave Spencer

Dave Spencer Member

I read somewhere, from Aaron North I think, that upping the dosing of traces helps.

Dave.

4. tko187

tko187 Member

I just removed the yellowing leaves, thanks guys, all seems to be better.

5. aaronnorth

aaronnorth Member

yep, 2x dosing of the traces helps.