• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anubias

Murphy-18

I got some Anubias off ebay ( not sure of the type but its smal with very broad thick leaves) Anyway it says dont place the rhizome in the substrate, i have no wood or hardscape to attatch it too, do i just let it float until i get some bogwood?

Cheers

Have you got any hardscape in your tank? You can poke it into a gap between things. If not, I would weigh it down with a little plant weight and leave it in your tank until you have something to anchor it too :)

SteveUK said:
Have you got any hardscape in your tank? You can poke it into a gap between things. If not, I would weigh it down with a little plant weight and leave it in your tank until you have something to anchor it too :)

OK thanks, ill just put a little lead weight on it for now. I dont have any hardscape in the tank.

Thanks again

i tied mine onto little slate chips so i could move them around in the tank to find the place i wanted them,then just pushed the chip into the substate and it pretty much vanished.

heres a pic of the plants on the chips
IMG_0035.jpg

hope it helps

cheers dave

Back