• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

any one know about planning laws?

Garuf

I want to build a fish room/workshop/bedroom away from my house as a sort of get away what planning permission do I need or can I just build it?
This is all hypothetical yet but I reckon I could pull it off since my parents are after me moving out.

Depends what you want to build it out of, if you get one of those pre-fab concrete garages like the one i'm getting :lol: as long as its over five metres away from your house you don't need planning permision because it's classed as a temporary building. Anything else I'm not sure.

Cheers Tim

I work with local planning authorities quite a bit on the ecology side of things, and if it were me I'd phone the local planning people and get some advice. Then back that up with a letter confirming whatever they say.

Where do you live, I might know a local planner that you could call for some free advice ;)

Sam

Hollington, Stoke on trent.
I'll see what I can do, according to my dad we've planning permission already granted but its either soon to run out or already out.

Back