• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

any recomendations for a co2 reactor?

chris1004

Hi, I am considering changing from a ceramic diffuser to an inline co2 reactor as I think it might be better asthetically to diffuse the co2 outside the tank and I have been told it is far superior in terms of efficeintcy. Is this true? and are there any inherent problems that I should be aware of before changing over? But most importantly can anyone recommend a good one? Ideally I want change from £40. Thanks.

I have looked at making one from some of the posts (and links from posts) on this forum and that remains a very serious option but I do worry about getting a leak and coming home to find my living room flooded and my fish perishing so I might be best to confine the diy to things that don't have the potential for disaster. :)

chris1004 said:
are there any inherent problems that I should be aware of
A drop in flow is generally the only issue but i haven't used one so i can't comment first hand.

Back