• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Any scooter fans?

Ian Holdich

Well I am, I have always been into the Vespas and lambrettas. I have a px50 when I was 17 and run it into the ground, and sold it for £100! Something I wish I never did.
Anyways I (my wife) thinks I'm having a bit of a midlife crisis as I went out and bought one of the new lambretta ln125 last week.
Old school lammy fans probably won't like them as like most stuff, it's sourced out to the Far East to be put together, as Italy's economy is shocking. The parts are built in Italy. I love it though, it's a real nice and comfortable ride.
Here's some pics
8753595938_c396a232f9_z.jpg
Lambretta ln125 by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

8753595976_594af0585d_z.jpg

8753596022_6f3473b324_z.jpg

8753596068_f8b3f238bc_z.jpg

8753596100_6a68f64995_z.jpg

8753596136_b4f486a016_z.jpg

Cool. Ideal choice for a Mod! Ooof, I've got more;)
It's a bit midlife crisisy though, I just bought a red sports car and am wearing hipster jeans! Lol
Looks nice Ian, will be good to get out during the summer and free the mind.

Cool. Ideal choice for a Mod! Ooof, I've got more;)
It's a bit midlife crisisy though, I just bought a red sports car and am wearing hipster jeans! Lol
Looks nice Ian, will be good to get out during the summer and free the mind.

What car did you get?

Ps I've stared wearing those chino things made famous by 1D.

They are a nice trouser!

Only joking about the stereotypical red sports car midlife crisis essential, and I'm too fat for hipster jeans!
I can't afford a midlife crisis! Lol I'm looking forward to the time I can blame buying a nice car on a midlife crisis!.....although that will probably be nearer retirement!

Im not but my old man is,hes just got this..
IMG_0238_zps35451222.jpg

Mafoo, I should actually use my mod powers to remove that post! Lol, lets never link a scooter song again on this forum, it nearly imploded.

That's really nice weasel, would love to have a go on that!

wont even let me have ago, he says its not for doing wheelies on....strange...

this thread is shocking....scooters??? i prefer something that requires the rider to wear leather, or I did until the recession stole my GSX1400

I already think it lookd nice mate. Pretty jealous. Theres a big club near me and a bike shop that sells them here where they all conregate. must be about 30 plus of them when they set off.
Im just not a fan of the ones that have about a million mirrors on the front

Scooter_zps6da32ce1.jpg
My favourite sort of scooter;)

I like Lambrettas, would ever buy a scooter of any style description or age, but the classics are beautiful.

I was almost the owner of a moped from kawasaki but I found out it was stolen all the way from Florida, and brought all the way to California, My mother being the protective mother she was when I was 15 called the cops to make sure the bike was clean because a few thousand dollar bike being sold for 400$ seemed really suspcious, Found out it was stolen and almost had the neihbor thrown in jail xD.... ahhh... Anyways YES!!! Yes I am a big fan and yo got a beauty!!!

Back