• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Any TNC complete users out there, help with dosing please

Keetchy

Hey hey
So I have approx 150 litres of water in the tank after hardscape and substrate are in. Substrate is Tropica Soil. I am running C02 and the tank is heavily planted with very little gaps in the substrate. Light is just an Amazon special full spectrum LED light and I am running 2 of them.

I know TNC dosage is 1ml per 10 litres of water. And you're supposed to times it by 3 if running C02. So 3ml per 10 litres of water. So I am dosing 45ml per week over 6 days, with a day off.

Anyone else running a similar tank to mine, and what dosage of TNC are you doing?

Thanks in advance

Pic for attention
20220121_200017.jpg

Hello, i used it, 4 times more than recommended but i had sand, i think with tropica soil, you don't need to dose a lot, lean dosing in great with that soil

Well I been a tit all this time. Somehow I worked out the dosage all wrong. Recommended is 1ml per 10 litres per week. So for my 150 litres of water that's 15ml per week. I'm running C02 so times it by 3 which makes 45ml per week. I dose 6 days a week and have been dosing 4.5ml per day :mad: I should have been dosing 7.5ml per day. Oops. Upping it to 7.5ml per day now

Back