Anybody else have this problem?

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
haha cool, my dog seats on the sofa and stares at the tank for ages, but when I hold it near the glass it trys to sniff the fish and can't so ignores it then LOL

GreenNeedle

The fish are my only pets but I have a 2 and 3 year old who both do as that cat is doing. Also they often driving toy cars along the glass sideways. I keep explaining that cars drive on the ground but they do not seem to understand.

andy

I thought it was cute until it started scratching the glass, it seems to want to eat the angel fish :(

Although I suspect given half the chance the angels would eat the cat if they could, they eat everything else! :lol:

nickyc

Lol! We call our tanks 'cat tv'! If I could find my camera cable, I could show you loads of pics of both kittens sat glued to the tv :lol:

TDI-line said:
He he, my line of thinking too, but i was thinking about a full swim.
It's already been in the aqua cube, I'd only got about 5-6ltrs in it thankfully, but it messed all the sand up that until that point I'd managed to carefuly keep without exploding up into the water :bored:

I now use the glass cover :D

mick b

Yes,

but don't see it as a problem :)
We have Nine Cats (yup that's 9) all will sit on the sofa and watch for hours, but 2 of the females, still think (if we are quick enough, we can catch dinner) but always foiled by the glass!! :lol: :lol:

It seems to be the Corries and whip-cats which get their goat! they don't chace the Discus?

Cheers, Mick B

planter

spaldingaquatics said:
Does anybody have a cat who always does this?

This is my wifes new kitten called 'Hagen' , no, that's right she didn't pick the name :D
'Hagen' ? interesting ... :)

planter said:
'Hagen' ? interesting ...
and I've got a son called Eheim ;)

no only joking...that would be going a bit too far....I only just got away with Hagen for the cat, the other option was 'fluffy'..wasn't much competition really :lol:

Control that green eyed monster John ;)

All you had to do was ask and I would have sent you some :D

It was my wifes choice because it was pretty :( It was the only way I was aloud to get the tank, but it's all changed now :D