• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anybody else have this problem?

Does anybody have a cat who always does this?

This is my wifes new kitten called 'Hagen' , no, that's right she didn't pick the name :D

100_0866.jpg

The fish are my only pets but I have a 2 and 3 year old who both do as that cat is doing. Also they often driving toy cars along the glass sideways. I keep explaining that cars drive on the ground but they do not seem to understand.

andy

I did till I dipped her paws in the tank, won't go near it now.

I thought it was cute until it started scratching the glass, it seems to want to eat the angel fish :(

Although I suspect given half the chance the angels would eat the cat if they could, they eat everything else! :lol:

Lol! We call our tanks 'cat tv'! If I could find my camera cable, I could show you loads of pics of both kittens sat glued to the tv :lol:

TDI-line said:
He he, my line of thinking too, but i was thinking about a full swim.

It's already been in the aqua cube, I'd only got about 5-6ltrs in it thankfully, but it messed all the sand up that until that point I'd managed to carefuly keep without exploding up into the water :bored:

I now use the glass cover :D

Yes,

but don't see it as a problem :)
We have Nine Cats (yup that's 9) all will sit on the sofa and watch for hours, but 2 of the females, still think (if we are quick enough, we can catch dinner) but always foiled by the glass!! :lol: :lol:

It seems to be the Corries and whip-cats which get their goat! they don't chace the Discus?

Cheers, Mick B

planter said:
'Hagen' ? interesting ...

and I've got a son called Eheim ;)

no only joking...that would be going a bit too far....I only just got away with Hagen for the cat, the other option was 'fluffy'..wasn't much competition really :lol:

Hi spalding,no offence meant, love the kitten but blue aquarium gravel must be your kids setup yeh :lol: take care john

Control that green eyed monster John ;)

All you had to do was ask and I would have sent you some :D

It was my wifes choice because it was pretty :( It was the only way I was aloud to get the tank, but it's all changed now :D

Back