• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone familiour with A level shakespeare, King Lear?

Garuf

Because my exam is tomorrow and I'm not ashamed to admit it but I am bricking it, I really don't know what to revise.
I'm there's a Tame teacher on here who would like to step in, or some one who recently studied it?

Well I'm a teacher, but I teach Year 6, not A-Level and never did A-Level English when I was studying. I like some Shakespeare, but never even seen King Lear I'm afraid.

I'm inclined to say I failed, totally messed up, was really nervous forgot my well planned out system and just wrote rubbish for 2 hours.

:oops:

Oh dear. Never mind.

I had to read Jane Austin's Pride And Prejudice when I did my English Lit 'O' level (I was in the last year to do them before GCSEs came in). I watched the film and wrote about it. I got a 'U'.....

Doesn't seem that important now though.

Joecoral said:
Garuf said:
I'm inclined to say I failed, totally messed up, was really nervous forgot my well planned out system and just wrote rubbish for 2 hours.

sounds very similar to how my exam went today too

and how my results were for english :?

E :( It is a mock Although i have been doing media the whole of this school year and my proper english course doesnt start until september, then no more media thank god :D

Back