• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone got instagram for your plant photos?

Just followed you, I'm at:
www.instagram.com/scapeeasy

I started a website and Facebook too. It's for my low tech stuff - I had grand plans of using it all to get more people into aquascaping from the fishkeeping hobby. At some point I will simplify again the approach I documented, which I've tested and started some of the write up for. Having a 6 month old now means my priorities have changed!

Cool, I follow several of you already :D
I have one, not specifically for plants but an aqua related one seperate to my personal one.
Hopefully this link will work 😬
ady_myers_aqua
cheerio,

Last edited:
Your photos look cool. Do you process the image before you post it? I recently started an Instagram blog with my plants and cats. To be honest, I really want my blog to become famous and for people to be interested in what I post. But I am well aware that this requires a lot of work, and I have already started. I started with buying real Instagram followers with organic delivery. I was told that if people see that I have many subscribers, they will be interested in what I attracted them to and will subscribe. Next, I will need to post photos as often as possible and buy ads. Wish me luck!

Back