• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone know what this???

TDI-line

He is about 3", i've owned him for about a year, non-aggressive, just very greedy, grabbing prima in both claws. :D

Just would like to know the latin name for him.

Thanks.

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

Not sure, but he is illegal. The only crayfish allowed in this country is the blue ones. As your fella has claws/pincers he looks more crayfish than shrimp.

Lisa_Perry75 said:
Not sure, but he is illegal. The only crayfish allowed in this country is the blue ones. As your fella has claws/pincers he looks more crayfish than shrimp.

Ohh!! :oops:

I did buy it from one of the MA branches, tut tut. :wideyed:

DevUK said:
I remember reading somewhere about long arm shrimp being predators, grabbing sleeping tetra and other small fish. Worth making sure its not one of these :(

Lol, his pincers are tiny at best, he only catches and picks up small pieces of prima.

Probably just a normal glass shrimp. Glass shrimp do have pincer and they often came in the same shipment in amano japonica shrimp. If they are kept over a year and didn't grow more than 2 inches long then probably it's just that.

Back