• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone one want free Sky+?

nry

I have an e-mail from Sky - if i refer a new customer to them who signs up by Dec14th then the person and me both get a free Sky+ box which is normally £49 upwards depending on your package. Don't care about the M&S vouchers incase people think I am out to make money, I just can't afford Sky+ right now but would love it, sick of missing programs when kids are around! PM me if you are interested!

Don't Sky have a current offer where you can get Sky+ for £49, depending on package?

We currently have the full works which costs a whopping £45 or so. Because of our little one we don't get a chance to watch any films and only a bit of football, so it's wasted. Something came through the door recently said we could have all the 'normal' channels, Sky+, broadband and free off peak telephone calls for £31pm. I think the set up cost was just £49 for the Sky+, but I'll have to double check. At the moment I pay half that just to tiscali for my broadband!

Yeah, £49 if you take loads of stuff which we don't want/need. For us I think it is £149 to buy it alongside our current package.

Well, for us the broadband and phone calls upgrade will be free so it makes sense for us to get those as we're currently paying tiscali £17.99 for them.

Presumably the offer you've had is for someone completely new to Sky?

Yeah, need to recommend them a new customer.

Back