• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone speak german?

mr. luke

Id be greatfull if someon could browse over interaquaristic.de, garnelio.de and rendo-shrimp.de and see if any of these ship to the uk :)
I apreciate we have forum sponsors who provide us with great quality shrimp but the species im interested in are not avaliable through them.
If this is not allowed please let me know :)
Thank you in advanced :)

I have used google translate but the translations can be a little crude, ill persist unless a german speaker can assist :)

According to this Interaquaristic.de (did not check the others) will ship shrimp to UK for 19,95 Euro:

Versandkostengruppe 2:
Für Garnelen, Krebse, Krabben, Schnecken, Muscheln
(Wirbellose) & Lebendfutter:

Wirbellosenversand von Montag bis Donnerstag per DHL Paket national und per DPD international, inkl. Styroporbox

• Innerhalb Deutschlands: pauschal 7,95 €, versandkostenfrei ab 95,00 €.
  • Belgien, Dänemark, Niederlande, Luxemburg, Österreich: pauschal 11,95 €, versandkostenfrei ab 200,00 €.
  • Frankreich, Großbritannien, Italien: 19,95 €, versandkostenfrei ab 300,00 €.

I would just email/call them in English to check. I ordered a nano tank from interaquaristic.de years ago and I'm sure I spoke to someone over the phone who spoke perfect English.

P

Reactions: tim
I was asking exactly the same a month back ...:)

Many of the great german shrimp sites don't seem to ship abroad..

Thanks shandy :)
Interaquaristik also ship to the uk i have found.
Garnelio have not got back to me yet.

Back