• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone use Seachem safe in a smaller tank?

Ajm200

Hi everyone.
More questions I’m afraid. Please be patient with me. I feel like I’m starting again

I used to use Seachem Prime in my 520l tank. When I was running it with EI and big water changes Prime became an expensive option as it was only available online so I moved to a pond dechlorinator against the advice of our LFS

Now I have a 120l tank I need an aquarium product again. I don’t drive so need something cost effective to buy larger quantities and store.

I think seachem safe fits the bill. I’ll only need a pinch at a time. (I have tiny measuring spoons so will use a more exact measurement)

I assume it is a dry equivalent of prime so less environmental impact than paying for lots of plastic bottles and water to be delivered

Would like to know your opinions please

Thanks in advance

Yes, I was just replying to the comment that someone couldn't find it on the actual Seachem page. And my phone froze when I tried to quote the comment, so I didn't

Back