• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

anyone using these???

I would be interested in these to as they seem to be a good spec fitting

Andy these do look interesting especially the first ones you mention, just an observation on both the first needs a voltage transformer as well as splitters for multiple applications and the second will need a transformer to operate as well to reduce to 110v, just incase you committ to buy and dont take this in to your costings. I would be really interested in any feedback if you decide on the first one, kind regards Colin. :thumbup:

cheers for the observation Colin. I did notice the lights don't come wih a power source but i can get these through work contacts with no issuses, i'm still leaning towards TMC stuff, i think they have the package just right over any others out there at the moment...
Andy

yeah i agree with the cloud thing but i'm not sure about the storm setting, looking at it on u tube it just looks like the light unit is F**KED!!! lol . :wideyed:

Back