• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone with a Dennerlee Reg attached to a FE?

durtydurty

My C02 has just ran out and its pig to get refilled as the place that does it is miles away, I may go down the route of a FE off of eBay but not sure whether my reg will fit.

Are they all universal ? My dennerlee bottle is the biggest one you can get so guess it should.

Hi DD,

i have the Dennerle reg + JBL reg, but both of there would not fit a FE that was given to me.

I think you may need an adaptor.

My CO2 bottles are both the 2 KG versions, so would be the same as yours.

Just phoned the guy who filled my last one and he is gonna sort me out with a bottle that goes in vending machines and is about 3.5kg that will last for ages according to him so am off to see him next week!!! It needs a bit of tampering and testing but it will fit my reg, very knowledgable guy knew exactly what I wanted it for and my requirements.

This means I can use one and have one spare!

All this just as my inline diffuser turns up form AE and no C02 to try it out!

Just sent dad to the local Calor gas place and he's returned with a 3foot high c02 beer gas cannistor thingy.

20 quid for as long as I want it, take it back and they will refil it without renting the bottle etc.

Thats cool and my reg fits it perectly, just need to sneak it in the house around the wife.

I can put it in the cupboard and run the tubing around/through the wall and she'll be none the wiser.

Back