• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aqua El NeoHeater anyone have one of these?

jimbo

Hi everyone, new to the forum & in the process of setting up a nano planted aquarium which is a 30 liter cube. Been looking for a good non glass heater for the tank & came across the rena smart heater initially but it seems abit on the bulky side for my small tank. I then came across an Aqua El NeoHeater which has all the same features as the rena heater but has a nice flat profile. It's the secound one down on this page via the link.

http://www.aquatics-online.co.uk/catalo ... cables.asp

Dose anyone here own one of these heaters or know anything about them?
I can't find any user reviews anywhere online.
Thanks.

Actually I have Aquael Easyheater ( it's a simplier version of Neoheater ), and I am glad of this choice. It is small, can work in any position ( horizontal for example ). As a heater it works fine, didn't have any issues with it. Neoheater should be exactly as good as mine, with the exepction of showing actual temperature, and some other technobubble.

Chmura said:
Actually I have Aquael Easyheater ( it's a simplier version of Neoheater ), and I am glad of this choice. It is small, can work in any position ( horizontal for example ). As a heater it works fine, didn't have any issues with it. Neoheater should be exactly as good as mine, with the exepction of showing actual temperature, and some other technobubble.

I think the neo version is fully micro processor controlled with a built in digital thermometer & lots of flashing led lights.
It's now a few pound cheaper than the easy version so i'm thinking of maybe getting one. How long have you had yours now?

Thanks.

For a couple of months ( not sure how long ). A friend of mine recommended this heater, as he uses it for about a year.
Where I bought it the easy version is about 20-25% cheaper than the neo version.

Chmura said:
For a couple of months ( not sure how long ). A friend of mine recommended this heater, as he uses it for about a year.
Where I bought it the easy version is about 20-25% cheaper than the neo version.

Just found one 50watt easy version for £12.99 online almost everywhere else online has them at a higher price point than the neo's which is odd.

Back