Feedback Aqua Essentials Order

Discussion in 'Aqua Essentials' started by JazzyJeff, 19 Apr 2008.

1. JazzyJeff

JazzyJeff Member

Put my order in Friday afternoon for The easylife range of ferts and expected it too be delivered on Monday only for it too turn up Saturday morning !!!!! :wideyed: How fast is that !!!!! Topmarks guys !!!! I'm amazed !!!!! :lol:

2. curlywig

curlywig Newly Registered

i bought my diffuser through AE and ordered friday and it arrived saturday, cant complain at the service

3. Dan Crawford

Dan Crawford Founder Staff Member

AE are on top of their game where postage is concerned.

4. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Administrator Staff Member

Made an order this morning, got a reply this afternoon that it has been dispached, as always never disapoints ;)

5. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Administrator Staff Member

Got it this morning, with my ADA Catalogue, excelent :)

6. Wolfenrook

Wolfenrook Member

I've oredered from AE twice now, and both times I have received my order the very next day, despite only using standard 1st class postage.

AE, Aquatics Online UK and The Lightbulb Shop are 3 of the fastest companies I have ever used, all delivering the next day at no additional costs (as in no paying for next day delivery).

I try to make sure I always put on my fish blog whenever a shop impresses me, and so far AE have been getting some serious plugs from me on there. :D

Ade

7. aaronnorth

aaronnorth Member

everytime i have ordered something they have never had it in stock :rolleyes:

although when they did notify me that they had it in it was still quick

8. JamesM

JamesM Member

I'm very impressed with Aqua Essentials, although some things are quite expensive. Their service is second to none though, and Richard is helpful and friendly.

Err, not meaning to bitch, but as for Aquatics-Online, personally I would avoid them at all costs. They are local to me and I've had many dealings with John Barker and his family over the last 15 years. The worst thing you could do is ask for a refund lol

[edit] spelling.

9. aaronnorth

aaronnorth Member

They haven't been to bad with me...yet! touch wood

10. hogan53

hogan53 Global Moderator Staff Member

Received my order during the week cant fault anything...great packing, great plants......... great service.
    10 out 10....and also some interesting reading included.
    hoggie.....Hemel Hempstead.

11. mark4785

mark4785 Member

Can't agree more with comments above. I've experienced the same outstanding service from AE with regards to dispatch time and product quality. Would definitely recommend them!