Feedback Aqua Essentials

Discussion in 'Aqua Essentials' started by lstratton, 12 Apr 2008.

1. lstratton

lstratton Member

Just thought I would say that these are amazing. I ordered them yesterday lunchtime and didn't expect them until next week, but they arrived this morning.
    They were so well packaged. Each plant is in a pot with that wool, with a little labels for each plant and plastic wrapping around them. They were then packaged 3 to a ziplock bag which in turn was wrapped in bubble wrap, then placed into a cardboard box, which was stuffed with paper to fill up the extra space, so that they didn't arrive.
    Although the plants are more expensive, they are the best quality plants, quickest service and well wrapped plants I have every had, so are well worth the money.
    Also they say that they can order anything you want from tropica, you just need to send them an email with your list, which is brilliant.
    Thankyou so much, just wish I'd ordered more now

2. Themuleous

Themuleous Member

Cant beat AE for service.

Sam

3. Azaezl

Azaezl Member

I ordered the other day and 3 hours later had a despatch confirmation! :D Really pleased with my order as well, the wood was exactly what I was after and I had lots of fun breaking up the rock.

Only problem I had was the cap was broken on the Excel and it took ages to pull it off and that of course broke the cap completely so I've had to put it in another bottle, not AE fault I'm guessing the inner plastic bit wasn't glued on to the outer cap properly or something like that.

also got a very quick reply when asking questions about the sizes of the rocks & re-stocking dates.

11 out of 10 from me :D

Edit - Forgot to add that I got 2 booklets with the order as well which were a nice little extra to have a read through. I got the JBL "what-why-how, biotope aquarium water' booklet & 'The style of ADA'.

4. Egmel

Egmel Member

I've said before that I think AE must know the royal mail special handshake because the stuff I've ordered has always been sent standard post but arrived within 24hrs of odering! :wideyed: I can only imagine what their express service must be like :lol:

5. LondonDragon

LondonDragon Administrator Staff Member

Have placed a few orders with AE, never had a problem, would recommend to everyone.

6. Garuf

Garuf Member

AE are excellent, a little expencive on occasions but excellent over all, a real credit to planted enthusiasts.

7. Superman

Superman Member

Yup, I made my first order the other day with AE, one diffuser was broken but they sent a replacement straight away.

Well impressed and know there's two good places to get stuff through.

8. Garuf

Garuf Member

I've only ever had good service from AE. They really are very good.