• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aqua Journal (in English)

ulster exile

I wonder if anybody here has sourced a decent supply of Aqua Journals in English (my Japanese isn't upto much :? ). I know Aquaessentials do them for £6.99 each, but as I'm far from loaded I can't really afford to be paying these sorts of prices tbh.

Having seen the magazines in the flesh at TGM I can imagine spending hours pouring over them (not literally of course).

I realise the AE price may be a standard price, given that they're no longer printed (I think) but it would be ever so nice if there was a secret stash somewhere that I could buy into :lol: Oh and if anyone has any cheap Victorian 4 bed villas with a couple of acres of countryside to go with it, I have a couple of pounds change in my pocket spare for that too :lol:

As far as im aware it's all about TGM and AE. Someone may have one you could borrow but as far as secret stashes i don;t know of any and trust me the stash would be empty if I knew about it LOL

Oh well it was worth a shot :lol: Having seen and felt the Journal I do agree it is good quality. I think one of the things that surprised me when I had a quick gander was seeing things like drop checkers mentioned in 1999 when they seemed (to me) to pretty much explode as a "new" piece of kit not all that long ago.

ulster exile said:
...drop checkers mentioned in 1999 when they seemed (to me) to pretty much explode as a "new" piece of kit not all that long ago.

They've been around since the 80s. The 4dKH solution is relatively new, although Dennerle have supplied their own vials of dropper solution for years too.

Back