• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aqua One 320 28L Planted Tank

Ali1212

Seedling
Right , decided to set up this planted tank. my first attempt and i based it on the masterpiece by george farmer.
Sourced the plants from java-plants , tropica and ebay. Only been set up a couple of weeks , has shown good growth in those couple of weeks. dosing with TPN every week , c02 supplied by nutrafin yeast system. Plagioumnium only added today hence the brown root structure but im told that will go away once plant has stabilised. Tips and advice welcome This is my first planted tank so be gentle. I intend to have about 5-10 espei rasboras in there. its also just finished cycling.

Dimensions
13" x 12" x 15"/33 x 30 x 38 cm

Volume
38 l./8 gal./10 US gal.

Aquarium type
Tropical freshwater planted

Fish
-

Plants/Invertebrates
Plagiomnium Affine , Weeping Moss , Riccia sp , Hairgrass , P. Helferi , Lilaeopsis Brasiliensis , Vallis

Filtration
Internal 400 lph with spray bar

Lighting
1 x 11w PL Lamp

Substrate
Tetra Complete capped with fine black gravel

Decor
Rocks

Background
-

Water parameters
Just finished cycling

After 1 week , will upload pictures of 1st day etc soon to give scale on amount of growth.
DSC00958.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

(these pics not great ,off my mobile)

After 2 weeks
DSC_0345.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

Tanks010.jpg

its a moss type plant i believe. ive not really come across it other than on ebay. it was cheap and from aquaticmagic so i got some. ill put some more pics up with more growth in a couple of weeks.

I bought some poligomn.... how ever you spell it from greenline under the moniker "pearl moss" and I found that as long as you gave it LOTS of co2 it grew just fine.

Back