• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aqua rebell dosing

Good evening
Maybe a nooob question and I feel stupid asking it so take it easy on me my maths wasn't my best subject at school🙈

Im thinking of starting to fertilize my aquarium with Aqua Rebell fertilizer it says on the bottle 2ml per day for 100l water.
I have a 20l cube so I find it hard to work it out
I think there is 20 drops per 1ml so that would make 40 drops for 2ml if I âž— this by 5 it would make 8 drops is this the amount of fertilizer I would add a day?

Sorry for the stupid question
Matt

8 drops is correct i think (maths is not my strong point either.)

2ml ÷ 100 = 0.02ml per litre, meaning you would need 0.4ml of ferts per day

If 20 drops is 1ml, 1ml ÷ 20 = 0.05ml per drop

8 x 0.05 = 0.4ml

Depending on the bottle it might be easier to use a small 1ml syringe to dose the ferts.

🤣🤣 at least im the only one with maths,

Aqua Rebell do a special lid in a dropper for special for dosing nano aquariums so ill will give that ago, I wanted to use the ADA fertilizer range but you need in the end 4 different fertz but it says 1ml per 20l so is kinda easier one push and finished the only down side is the price for 300ml you pay 17.90€ and for l liter aqua rebell is 15.90€ and with the 8 drops it would save me a lot

Back