• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aqua reo skimmer and jet reviews anyone ?

Deano3

I love the look of the aqua neo jet and skimmer just worry jet will leave dead zones in my aquascaper 900 with oase 850 as I have traditional lilly pipe now will the jet allow flow to bottom etc anyone using this method ?

Thanks dean

Sent from my SM-T595 using Tapatalk

Hey Dean,

It depends on the orientation of the outlet. I've got an 850 (supplemented by a 350) on my tank which is the same dimensions as a 120p, 350L and it does ok. I use the 350 to add flow to the back and a powerhead to push the water across the front. Although decent, I don't think I could rely on the 850 alone.

Your tank is literally half the volume of mine however, so you could probably get away with it!

Hey Dean,

It depends on the orientation of the outlet. I've got an 850 (supplemented by a 350) on my tank which is the same dimensions as a 120p, 350L and it does ok. I use the 350 to add flow to the back and a powerhead to push the water across the front. Although decent, I don't think I could rely on the 850 alone.

Your tank is literally half the volume of mine however, so you could probably get away with it!
Hi mate yeah the 850 has been running for a while and seems to be working great its more the aqua rio pipes i am not sure if the jet won't force the water down to substrate level enough as currently have normal style lilly out (aquascaper set) what forces the water down to bottom of the tank.

Ps. Seen your tanks on YouTube and looked great

Hi mate yeah the 850 has been running for a while and seems to be working great its more the aqua rio pipes i am not sure if the jet won't force the water down to substrate level enough as currently have normal style lilly out (aquascaper set) what forces the water down to bottom of the tank.

Ps. Seen your tanks on YouTube and looked great

Sorry, I should have said, I'm using the aquario pipes too and it works well. I get movement at the substrate level for sure but I add the powerhead to give me extra flow. With the dimensions of your tank it should be fine.

Thanks so much! 🙂

Sorry, I should have said, I'm using the aquario pipes too and it works well. I get movement at the substrate level for sure but I add the powerhead to give me extra flow. With the dimensions of your tank it should be fine.

Thanks so much!
champion yeah I think I will get some even if just for a back up set thanks mate

Back