• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquabar - 3W - Cidly

Nice2one

Seedling
Hi Guys

Lately I have given the product from Cidly.com on the website below some considerations

http://www.cidly.com/pro_details/pro_Aquabar.html

I personally is interested in the "120 Cm(48”) Aquarium Bar" version, for my 570 Liter tank, which is 60 cm deep or tall if you like :)

So Wednesday I sent them a e-mail where I sent them a couple of questions, below you will see the question and answers:

Available Color LEDs
Could you please provide me with a list of Color, Kelvin, wavelengths(nm) of the LED options that I. In order to choose, if I want to be able to custom made the light setup.

Blue: 430nm,460nm, 410nm.

White: 2700k-3000k, 3000k-3500k, 4000k-4500k, 12000k-14000k, 5000k-6000k.

Name/brand on 3W led.

Bridgelux, Epistar.

Prices included shipping to Denmark

The price for 6 pieces( 1 carton) 120cm (including the shipping cost ) to Denmark is : $ 490.

(The price is same at any spectrum for led aqua bar.) you can customize what the spectrum you want.

Any idea about the spectrum please advice.. thanks!

Best regards Cidly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well based on the reply I must say that I still find the product interesting, what about you guys, like or dislike the product?

If I accept the offer I think I would buy 6 pieces, the tank I have is 60 cm deep/wide, but the depth of the lamp/shell where I will be able to install the led bar is only 45 cm. And if the specs on the website are right then it should easily fit 6 led bars. And since the website state that the optic lenses on the leds are easy to change I guess that I will buy them with 60° and but extra set of 90° lenses so I can change if I want.

But my main question to you guys is this, what led combination/specs would you choose of the available led’s colors? for the 28 led’s on the 120 Cm Led bar.

2 X 2700-3000 kelvin
2 X 3000-3500 kelvin
2 X 4000-4500 kelvin
20 X 5000 - 6000 kelvin
2 X 12000-14000 kelvin

But I am looking forward to your reply's, whether it's dislike or like of the product or if it's recommendation of what color/kelvin the Leds should be on the custom made Aquabar.

Thanks in advance :)

Best regards Ken Normann

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I really could use a little help on this, I could really use your personal opinion about the product,Aquabar.

And I would appreciate any input or recommendations on what setup/specs of the 28 leds.

Thanks in advance :bookworm:

Best regards Ken Normann

Back