• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquacube 8lt scape. Woodland glade.Update 8 DEC 08!

Re: Aquacube 8lt scape. Woodland glade.

Any chance of an update Graeme?

Hi All, i saw Grahams pico when Lisa,Sam,George,Dan,and i went back to Grahams after our meet at TGM, well i can tell ya this little setup blew me away, it is awesome when you see it in the flesh everything is just perfect and to cap it all the cherry shrimps had babys, i think Graham should be entering this into the ADA contest this year, regards john.

Looking through this journal, I find it quite hard to say BUT the pic of total darkness in your room with the little cube of light on the right looks absolutely stunning and makes me wish I could do something like this.

I would try this effect with mine but the streetlights lighten the room a little and the tank is like a room light in itself. lol

Did you do anything on the camera settings so it didn't produce too much light in the darker areas?

I will own up I liked this picture so much that this is what is in front of me these days:
ed-wall-tv.jpg

Hope you don't mind.

Andy

I'm sure Graeme wouldn't mind at all you using his photographs, he's quite used to it :lol:

This tank is awesome in real life, really really stunning!

:lol: Haha, thats crazy!

Lisas right, my pictures are all over the place, cant keep on top of who's got them, using them or putting them on canvas in their own homes.
Glad you like the picture so much you have it as your wall paper, thanks.
I took that picture with my DSLR. Set the camera to under expose. With the cube being so bright, I could get away with it. Looks cool doesn't it!

Thanks for the kind comments.
I might try to take some decant shots of it very soon. But I cant show you them until its been entered into the ADA, thats the rules unfortunately.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Graeme.

C'mon Graeme give us an update, I never really got to see this tank when it was first set up.

Re: Aquacube 8lt scape. Woodland glade. Update 8 DEC 08.

I thought I would dig these pictures out of the dustbin of life. Life took a turn for me as this was being created, and so life got in the way and I had more important things to deal with :( . Unfortunately the aquascape suffered for it and these images are all that remains of what could of been a very promising aquascape.....such is life....many lessons to be learned.

Im afraid this images is the best of a very bad bunch, Ive tried to rescue it the best I can, but theres only so much you can do, hence the florescent greens and over exposure.

Some nicer close up shots, check out the Fissidins. Note, Fissidins does not do well with EasyCarbo!

Cheers.

Graeme Edwards said:
Ive tried to rescue it the best I can, but theres only so much you can do, hence the florescent greens and over exposure.

at least your honest, TBH it looks awesome. ive always thought we don't see much from you Graeme, and when we do its well worth seeing. love the fissdens. i got some fissdens growing in another tank....lovely stuff indeed.

This guy should do this for a living !

Back