Aquafleur plants have arrived

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member

a1Matt

johnny70 said:
Will be interested in some of the different crypts and anubais, do we have to order them specifically?? anyone that's not looked they have a full list http://www.superfish.nl/site_en/aquafleurvoorraad.php

JOHNNY

I was looking at that list a few months ago, got some good stuff on it. I have always been more than pleased with any AF plants I have had.

EDIT: Got 4 swords for the price of two last year as they sometimes put two small specimens in one pot and charge you for the price of one normal sized one :)

Superman

Great news, better choice of plants is always a good thing.

That Crypt Bullosa looks good, think I might buy a pot next order as I could do with some taller crpyts in my setup.

They're at a good price too, makes me want to look here first rather than the LFS and to be honest, internet stuff should be 99% of the time be cheaper than getting in a shop.

Good stuff.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Superman said:
They're at a good price too, makes me want to look here first rather than the LFS and to be honest, internet stuff should be 99% of the time be cheaper than getting in a shop.
Some good plants and good prices when comparred to Tropica stuff, but still doesn't beat my LFS that also stock AquaFleur, but if you haven't got one nearby then its a great alternative that will only grow stronger with time and maybe bring down the prices too a little further.

gratts

Great stuff :D
When do you expect to start expanding the range?
Will have to push back my order for a few things if it's any time soon :lol:

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
gratts said:
Great stuff :D
When do you expect to start expanding the range?
Will have to push back my order for a few things if it's any time soon :lol:

Each week our range will grow

Check back every Thursday

i was planning on buying 2 pots of HC from tropica through AE but checked on thursday and AF are in!! bought 3 pots of HC and the bit left over went towards the easy carbo ;)

cheers richard