• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquaillumination HD 26

hixy

I have a redsea e 260 which im going to use as a planted tank,for now im only going to dose TMC liquid carbon.The lights i have are very powerful and i can set them up how i want.They are reef lights but the do have the red and green,purple and uv which i can use.Does anybody use this type of light and have any idea on how i set them up.

Plants will grow with this light, just won''t look nice compared with ''normal'' freshwater lights.
Plants use any photon they get
led-verlichting-ter-vervanging-van-de-SON-T-lampen.jpg
Black-Dog-LED-Commercial-Grow-In-Flower-FS.jpg

I have an AI Hydra 26 on my Eheim 270 litre cube tank. The tank is quite deep at 65 cm so I needed a powerful light to cater for this. It took me a while to sort out the configuration of the light in order to minimise algae growth. I’ve configured it to use mainly the red, cool white and green leds with a small percentage of the blue led (30% ramped). I do not use the royal,violet or uv leds.
I do use CO2 and dose with ferts.
I can see if I can upload the configuration if that helps.

Back