• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquamanta dimensions

beeky

Anyone got the dimensions of the MA Aquamanta range? Can't seem to find them anywhere.

I've got a 90cm tank, with a volume of 160l. I really want a Tetratec EX1200, but can't fit it in my cupboard. The space is 26cm wide and 51cm high - which is pretty much exactly the same size as the 1200! But that doesn't account for plugs and tubes. I need something a bit smaller. Or I could just cut some lumps out of the cupboard....

Cheers,
Graham

Thanks for the reply.

I wanted to stay away from Fluval if I can though. I've currently got a 304 (I think) and I hate it. It blocks constantly, and the aquastop thing, which means I can't remove each tube independently, is a pain. I could solve this of course with additional taps, but I'm tight!

The new ones might be different though, so I'll have a look at them. What do people think of them?

I have a 405 and i love the bones of it! I also have a 205 and a 105 and they are all great :thumbup:

i run a 205 on my 60L and i have had no problems with it at all is easy to use and clean etc i havnt seen it for about 4 weeks (is berried under junk). i have read some stuff about the MA Aquamanta saying the pump is noisy but i have neaver used one si i cant confirm, i cant find any dimenstions for them give MA a ring they should know.

Back