• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquamedic 1000 Cheap

Behold

maybe not..... only 12mm pipes....

Looks like a good deal.

Have read on this forum of people having problems with reactors because their filters didn't have a high enough turnover - but never been quite sure what the problem was.

I'd love an external reactor and have a TetratecEX600 (rated at 600 lph, and with 12mm internal diameter hosing). Anyone tried this combination, or got a reference as to what turnover filter this reactor is recommended for, or could tell me what the problem is with running it with a lowere rated filter?

It can't need that much turnover if it has 12mm connections, I'm sure any filter much over 600lph would have bigger hoses :?: Love to hear any input from people who have used it!

Mark

I have a EX1200 now and to get it to fit i would need to down size the pipe. This should give the throughput needed. The reactor can take up to 2000l aquariums. I would say thats meant to mean LPH. ???

Back