• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

AQUAMEDIC SOLENOID VALVE

mfcphil

Has anyone got or used the AQUAMEDIC SOLENOID VALVE seen it on ebay.

Never had or used a solenoid before so any pointers would be good....will these fit on a DD Regulator and do they have a UK plug?

If this is no good could you let me know a decent make

Cheers ;)

I use the one from Lunapet, never had any problems and its silent, it does comes with an Euro plug which can be cut and replaced. Or plugged straight into a Digital timer like I did.

Aquamedic regulators are nothing special for their cost, after using D&D, Jbl, aquaticmagic and lunapets I can honestly say the luna pet regulator has been the most reliable and easy to use, also at the time it was just £36, I'd pay double that even now it's been that good.

Garuf said:
Aquamedic regulators are nothing special for their cost, after using D&D, Jbl, aquaticmagic and lunapets I can honestly say the luna pet regulator has been the most reliable and easy to use, also at the time it was just £36, I'd pay double that even now it's been that good.

Its the solenoid I after not a new reg....but if they come as one.

LondonDragon said:
I use the one from Lunapet, never had any problems and its silent, it does comes with an Euro plug which can be cut and replaced. Or plugged straight into a Digital timer like I did.

Paulo where did you buy it from...do you have a link please :D

Sorry had a homer moment....realised Lunapet had a website :oops:

still could do with a link though.....don't do german

Solenoids are fitted inline so you can use any make, lunapet do one for about £15 on ebay. I'm on a friends pc so I don't have a link but they should be pretty easy to find, they're a german seller.

Got the buy it now item

£25 posted....money saved in the long run if I'm not running 24/7

Don't attach it to the regulator, just attach it "inline". It should be the very first attachment to the tube after the reg.

Are you saying

reg

tube

solenoid

tube

check valve

tube

difuser

Does anyone have a picture of the correct setup Please!!

That looks like the 2 pin shave plug adapter I'm talking about

Back