Aquario neo diffuser

RisingSun

Was thinking about getting one of these. I heard somewhere that these last longer between cleanings compared to other in tank diffusers? I'm a little skeptical that's true.

Well I've been having nightmares for months since I set up my pressurised co2 system with diffusers, I tried glass ceramic off eBay and JBL they was all naff couldn't get the drop checker green only at the end of my photoperiod I was using stupid bubble rates. Got this Tuesday and Im on 1bps on my 125ltr bubbles everywhere. I haven't had it long enough to comment on cleaning intervals but yes I have read that a couple of times and the fact it's acrylic don't need surgeons hands to clean it.

Jayefc1

I've had one in my yank for 3 months cleaned it once and didn't really need it just felt it should be done no dirt build up even when I went through the diotoms stage great diffuser although I have just order the flux from co2 art for my next tank so Il be able to compare later

Tankless

I've had one in my yank for 3 months cleaned it once and didn't really need it just felt it should be done no dirt build up even when I went through the diotoms stage great diffuser although I have just order the flux from co2 art for my next tank so Il be able to compare later
Apologies for reviving an old thread. Did you compare the two diffusers? If so which of the two did you prefer?

Siege

AquaRio /Twinstar diffuser is really good and likes nice.

Flux is marginally better but ugly. The large one is Very good for a massive tank or sump.

id opt for for the AquaRio now rebranded as Twinstar one in a tank 200L or under personally