• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquarium gardening

fishkeeper

Has anyone had any experience with this company? Im looking for reasonabaly priced plants but also a comany that will deliver next week (not need to be ordered by thursday and dispatches the next week) as im on school holidays next week.

Please give you opinions as i need to order the plants asap :D

Thanks

Will

I think ive been swayed against here now.

Are there any other suppliers that dont do the service that ive mentioned above? I really nee the plants early this coming week. Ive had a look at tropica plants on AE and TGM but to be honest, with my budget they are just way too expensive for me and ive got lower light and im not sure that they cater for this. Im now even sure how big the plants are when they arrive.

Please can i have some advice lol

Will

why dont you check out the for sale / swap section ???? might be worth while.
the members seem to just take money to put towards the running of the site so you could get way loads of plants for very little money.

i am new here so not sure all who has plants available at the moment but i will be looking into this my self shortly.

Back