• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquascape help please

fishkeeper

Hi all.

In the next few months, Im going to redoing my tank and making a complete new aquascape. This is going to contain rocks and wood.

I honestly have no idea what to use though. Ive linked an image of one tank I love on here, and i would like to try and recreate this tank in a rio 125l. It will be much smaller but I hope, just as effective.

William Fetue said:
3 months later
1-1.jpg

What rock and wood do you think I should use? I have been looking at Manziata driftwood and Ive asked a guy on APC some questions as Aaronnorth got his from the same guy.
If a different wood is needed, is there anywhere I can get it in bulk in assortments so I can choose what I would like?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

P.S.William Fetue, I hope you don't mind me adding your tank into my post. Thanks

I think sumatra wood would be a nice one to use, most (if not all) Maidenhead Aquatics stock it.

Has anyone got ideas about the rock?

I was thinking, maybe mini landscape rock? or is there a better rock suited to my needs on AE? I can't go with mountain rock as the minimum is 10kg and I havent got too much cash as I fund all my tanks of my paper round :lol:

Back