• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquascapes 2003 to present

Re: Seven years of 'scaping - updated May '10

Thanks for the lovely comments!

orchid said:
Don't know why but English Lake is the most lighty, simpliest and strong aquascape I had ever seen...

Like some other mineral and biotope from your creation George...so far from Amano and from Dutch school, so not "deja vu"....sound like and english school is born....

keep up your amazing work

cheers from France
That's very kind of you to say, orchid. Merci beaucoup!

de rien, ok it's kind ...but it's sincere...
Txs a lot for your works, your essay and your implication!

from the other side of the Manche..

I just thought i'd say I always use this thread to impress friends and family how nice aquascaping can be and helps to draw them away from the idea of a goldfish in a bowl

George, can I just say a great big thanks for sharing your aquascaping history. You really do have a rare tallent and it's great that you can share it with us. I'd just like to say that thanks to working in the aquatics industry, I got to see your Fluval Profile at the 2009 Hagen show, and thought it was breathtaking!

Keep up the good work George!

Duncan

So hard to pick a favourite! I think white cloud mountain just wins for it's elegant simplicity.

Many inspirational tanks, thanks for sharing.

Stunning,truly outstanding work, i could only ever aspire to such a level.

One word that i think covers it for me, "inspirational".

Hi George
Love all the scapes especially the planted marine.
Im rescaping my tank and not too good at plant ID. Could you please tell me what the plant you used on the right hand side of the South East Asia scape?

Regards

Ollie

Thanks for the quick reply and keep up the good work :thumbup: .

Regards

Ollie

Hey George very impressive showcase :thumbup:

was there ever a feature on the 'rio negro' scape? would love to see it if there was. thanks.

Ryan.

Thanks George, you wouldn't know which issue this was would you? I may ask around to see if anyone has it. I really want to set up a black water tank with apistogramma and some kind of tetra.

Also in the 2nd from last picture, you and Garuf at a fluval stand do you have any better shots of the 'edge' on the table at the back? Or any more info.

Sorry to be a pain mate haha

That's Dan Crawford, I'm much more handsome. ;)

I think I've the issue in question, shoot me a pm later today and I'll scan it if I've still got it.

Haha sorry Garuf. Sorry Dan.

I'll pm u now mate.

I think shelldweller sanctuary is really special. I love it. Are those cichlids hard to care for?

Thanks for the inspiration George!
You're doing UK aquascaping proud!

Cheers,
Matt

STUNNING work, lots of inspiration there!

Back