• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquascapes 2003 to present

Re: Seven years of 'scaping - updated May '10

Please do! Have you got a dedicated site/gallery at all?

really nice Tanks.

white cloud Mountain and Rio Negro would be my two favorate - fancy a cuppa now for some reason though :)

Hi George

love the scapes! Would you mind me using some of these as "inspiration tanks" on my blog? Do you have specs?

Re: Aquascapes 2004 to present

nice one George!

great to see 'Skree' again, an awesome scape.

Re: Aquascapes 2004 to present

How the hell did you get the angels facing to the right and the rummynoses to the left!?

Lot's of very nice Aquascapes George, my favourite Is perhaps English Lake. Nice balance of wood, stones, gravel & plants. As nice as some very heavily planted tanks look I still like to see some substrate as it adds variety. I also like BlyXa Hills and Scree 2010.

they are all great tanks but my favorite is Dutch flavour,great photography too george
all the best,skankypup.

hi george,did you use a powerhead as well as the filter on your dutch theme tank?you have inspired me with this tank and i am trying something similar,i have a glass diffuser under the filter inlet,is there any advantage with the ladder type diffuser , ihave both.any help would be great,many thanks ,skankypup. :D

Back