• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquascapes 2003 to present

Re: Six years of 'scaping

Stuning My fav has to be 120cm - Harlequins' Haven. The Whole tank just seem alive :)

hello george - I'm a newbie to this forum and I have just seen your 'scaping' and I am 'wowed'. They are wonderful and very beautiful. You are very talented and blessed. I'm still learning. :D

Hi George,
Love your tanks and there is something like your own style in all of them!
I´m sure there are plenty new tanks since English Summer? I have heard something about an Iwagumi from you, cant find it anywhere.

Regards,
Jur4ik

Jur4ik said:
Hi George,
Love your tanks and there is something like your own style in all of them!
I´m sure there are plenty new tanks since English Summer? I have heard something about an Iwagumi from you, cant find it anywhere.

Regards,
Jur4ik
Thanks, Jur4ik!

Yes, I've done a few 'scapes since 'English Summer' last year.

Here's a couple of my favourites -

120cm - The Crypt Eternal
3595316227_b4dc3f5063_o.jpg

60cm - Espei's Escape
apr25fullcrop.jpg

theyre all amazing...do you get paid to design tanks for people?

neelhound said:
theyre all amazing...do you get paid to design tanks for people?
Thanks!

I don't get paid to design people's tanks. I do get paid to write about and photograph tanks though!
lljdma06 said:
George Farmer said:
Jur4ik said:
Hi George,
120cm - The Crypt Eternal
3595316227_b4dc3f5063_o.jpg

This one is my favorite. Beautiful. :)
Bless you, Lisette. Thanks. Great to hear from you too... Still busy on TFF?

Yes. Still representing the low-light, no-CO2, no-ferts facet of the planted tank hobby over there. I'll post some tank pictures here, though.

llj

I quite like them all, I do have preferences for the cleaner looking scapes such as Meadow Zephyr though.

As for the suggestions of lack of colour, I feel it takes a great deal of understanding and knowledge of plants to create light, shade, depth and flow to what is essentially one block colour. Quite often I look at peoples journals and see these amazing hardscapes become lost in a wilderness of plants which in some ways is a bit of a shame.
Very nice scapes George :thumbup:

Re: Seven years of 'scaping - updated Feb '10

Nice collection George, its nice to see how you been playing with biotopes last year, great work and enjoyed your PFK articles, keep it up :) :clap: :clap:

Back