• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

aquaspot world do i need a Phytosanitary Certificate for uk

I think officially you do need one but I have to admit I didn't know this at the time when I ordered mine! Mainly it's a US thing as their Customs are very very OTT about these things (and I think we're too slack about it to be honest, but it's convenient for us personally!).

If you're ordering from them it might be worth posting on here to see if anyone wants to order things with you and split the costs of postage - they have a lot of plants that you can't get anywhere else as far as I am aware!

i would want to order a couple of things perhaps but its $10 for postage plus 10 cents an item.

i would be up for splitting an order but do they do split postage or whats the drill ive never split an order

i avent a clue, but all i would need would be a bit of wood or 2 but there may be some more items il have a quick look, but it all depends when i have hada think.

someone might be able to help with the order splitting as i have never done it before.

frasertheking said:
i would be up for splitting an order but do they do split postage or whats the drill ive never split an order

What you'd have to do is have the order come to one central place and then that person re-packages and sends them on. It's a hassle but postage when I ordered a year ago was nearly $30 alone and unless you're going to order a lot of stuff or their postage charges have gone down then it might be the only way to make it a viable option.

Back