• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquatic Magic Solenoid

Joecoral

For those of you who have the aquaticmagic reg and solenoid, where did you get the adapter so you can plug it into a UK power supply? do you need one which converts the voltage, or a simple 2-pin to 3-pin convertor? could anyone possibly show me a link to somewhere that sells a suitable product?
JC :)

Joe,
You can chop the end off and do standard wiring to a UK plug or you can get a plug in adapter for a few quid at Homebase or B&Q.

Cheers,

sorry, it's a US 2-pin plug, not euro 2-pin, meaning it doesnt fit a shaver adapter. will cutting off the plug and wiring into a UK plug still work, as there is a difference in the voltage or something is there not?

Argos.co.uk - number 982/1352. 2 for £2.99.

Takes us style flat pins and euro round pins. No voltage difference on these as Malaysia uses 220-240v too.

oh, ok, cool! I have a shaver adapter plug in the house already, or I can get one from wilko for less than £1 if not
thanks a lot guys for clearing that up :D
JC

If you want a more permanent and professional looking adaptor then you can buy them for all foreign plugs, including those with transformers (like European JBL solenoids) from Euronetwork. I've bought them from them a few times and they deliver very quickly too. Personally I'd go with one of these over a shaving adaptor any day as they fix onto the euro-plug making a permanent fix. I found with the shaving adaptors I was forever knocking them part way out and turning them off!

Back