• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquatics live cancelled.

Is there a website for Vivarium ? tried googling it but to no avail ............

Guess you won't be needing the sofa afterall!! :(
Just to add to the debate, even with Paulo's offer I was still going to end up spending more for the weekend in London than the entire trip to Holland for Vivaruim cost me:wideyed:

That's a real shame, the pictures looked so good I was determined to go this time.

Still adc do some good mini events I'm sure we could get together and contact them about doing another. I know it won't be the same but there's the more 'personal touch' that a mini event for us lot would provide.

Where one fails an opportunity arises for others to succeed. Tgm adc pfk could provide us with plenty of opportunity to meet as a group of plant/fish obsessed geeks with open wallets haha

. . . you are just as much to blame also for not making the effort to attend and support the event.
. . . no one in London or anywhere else in the country was aware that the event was taking place . . .

. . . attendance was much lower in the second show . . .
That suggests people weren't too impressed the first time, they didn't all come back and bring all their friends.

If one day there is a Vivarium styles show, with reptiles, aquatics, vivariums and insects, it will surely be a sold out affair.

There is a big market for that in the UK..

Make it in Birmingham, or Manchester, and you will have no issues filling it out.

If one day there is a Vivarium styles show, with reptiles, aquatics, vivariums and insects, it will surely be a sold out affair.

There is a big market for that in the UK..

Make it in Birmingham, or Manchester, and you will have no issues filling it out.

Totally agree Luis,
the larger variety of stuff would attract more people and potentially pull more people into differing aspects of the hobby that is keeping stuff in a glass box. If I'd had more cash I would have walked out of Vivarium with a full dart frog setup and frogs.
I was planning on going to Holland again this year for the show so travelling to Manchester or Birmingham for a good show would be a no brainer.

Back