• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Arcadia 60 litre arc tank - ETA?

magpie

Lo all

am lusting after a desktop nano - and saw that Arcadia have a 60litre one due 'sometime in June'

so it's June - and nobody seems to have it - wondered if anyone knew when it was due in? Or a good alteranative?

ta muchly

mx

Interesting im looking for a nice 60litre nano because I have two strains of P. gertrudae which need to be kept apart.

I am contemplating the Dennerle, which itseems the only way I can get it atm is to order from Europe. The Arc tank is pretty nice except for the silver trim, but I have not seen anything yet.

the arcadia arc tank is a good little setup, I've got the 35lt for my betta and I'm very happy with it ;)

DSC02015.jpg

My sister rang me just over a week ago and said she had seen one in MA near her, she lives in spalding,there's 2 pretty close to her so not sure which one.

Do you know what lighting comes with the 60ltr?

Nice betta chriss I've got a black halfmoon plakat, cool fish for planted tanks, the coral background made me smile haha :D

yea the coral has to go lol, I did buy a nice woodland river type one but used it one the downstairs tank in the end!

Back