Arcadia OT2 Luminaires

Luketendo

Hot stuff, but the price is not.

What I don't get is why these are so expensive compared to say, two Hagen versions. (Which will be equal.) I mean two of these would be £100 without bulbs compared to like £350 without bulbs for the Arcadia unit. I think Hagen should make a 4 bulb unit, they would earn a packet.

Have you considered stocking these? I bet you'd sell loads of them: http://www.hagen.com/uk/aquatic/glo/GLO ... og2_EN.cfm

Not blaming you, blaming Arcadia.

But if I was rich, then yeah I would have 2 of these on my future marine tank :).

Superman

They do look expensive although with any new model it's always going to be expensive at first (alá PS3s etc). Hopefully, the price will drop after a while.

Are these available to get now or are these pre-order as John "The Shark" Starkey said that these toxic & awesome lights would not be available until early next year.

Aqua Essentials

Sponsor
Staff member
Superman said:
They do look expensive although with any new model it's always going to be expensive at first (alá PS3s etc). Hopefully, the price will drop after a while.

Are these available to get now or are these pre-order as John "The Shark" Starkey said that these toxic & awesome lights would not be available until early next year.

These are available now to purchase. First one is shipping Monday :)